BECAUSE WE VALUE SOCIAL JUSTICE, WE SUPPORT
- Dignified access to healthy and local food for all.
- A living wage for the production of food, and a safe and respectful environment for all farmers and people who work to feed others.
- Increased access to land for people interested in growing and facilities for processing food.
- Income, education, employment, housing, and transportation policies and practices that support access to healthy, sustainable food.
- Income and Food Insecurity reports
- Income and Food Insecurity Resources
- Indigenous food sovereignty
Return to the Food Charter animated map